Snipewife Musings and Awards
When I first connected with Snipewife I was intrigued by her moniker. Was this a blog site for sniping at folks or issues? No way! To find out the true meaning you will have to visit her at Snipewife.wordpress.com
It has taken me awhile to continue with awarding 15 bloggers recognition of their writing and sharing thoughts and information. Life gets in the way as they say but I continue on.
My twist in passing on the rewards has been to relate 7 things about the recipients that I have not had to make up. This means scouring sites and reading posts which is a pleasure and education in itself.
So 7 items of interest:
1) Her site is labeled ‘musings of a sea widow’
2) She is a wife and a Mom whose husband is away months at a time.
3) She has posts under the category United States Merchant Marine Academy which are informative especially for myself
4) I’ve learned that ghost writing for student thesis and other papers is a huge industry (but not an honorable one I think)
5) She hosts an annual Writer’s Workshop: Annual Girls’ Weekend and was an editor in a past life.
6) She claims to have no rhythm and does not dance however when you read her words you know the lady has rhythm!
7) She is strong in her faith and her faith keeps her strong!
Congratulations Snipe Wife – who doesn’t snipe at all!