The beauty of giving thanks my friend!
I think WordPress is playing tricks again. I posted this earlier today and several people commented on it but it has disappeared into the ether. All that’s left is the beginning of the post on Facebook. Don’t you hate it when that happens? And I just can’t remember all I had written.
Anyway I’ll try again.
After writing my earlier post I looked back and thought about my day:
- I woke up to a warm,sun filled house
- I woke up knowing that my friends and family are all on my side
- I had a walk in the bush with my lovely Physiotherapist
- We ended up at a local coffee shop where we encountered a friend
- I have so much for which to be grateful not the least for being alive as i know where my accident could have left me.
- And I know The Architect would not want me to be…
View original post 78 more words