Some mid January inspiration
“Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.” ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- To be inspired
These were three of the most frequently searched words/terms in 2014, according to Google. Personally, I am encouraged by this news.
Permit me then, if you will, a somewhat disjointed post; one which makes sense to me though it may not be entirely clear to you.
What else might people be searching for beyond these three foci? Could it be around:
- Forcing breaks or sealing cracks?
- Being a puppet or pulling the strings?
- How to act on one’s dreams?
- Swimming with or against tides?
- Being part of a cure or part of an ongoing disease?
- How to be more open to exploring?
- Could it be…
View original post 276 more words