These are photos taken of we three. Is there any purer joy than children who love the camera and are in awe that what they do is reflected back to them? There is an awe in their innocence that they, themselves, are magically recorded. These are older phone photos but I have been waiting for an opportunity to use them. And besides, getting the pic also means getting a hug.
- Say Cheese! March is Phoneography Month (thewordpressghost.wordpress.com)
- Say Cheese! March is Phoneography Month (dailypost.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography: Being Lost In The Details (thismansjourney.net)
- iPhoneography Monday: Nature (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography Week IV – Challenger’s Choice. (whatiseerightnow.wordpress.com)
8 thoughts on “Say Cheese! March is Phoneography Month: when the joy is in the picture”
Ha ha…kids! They look to be about my grandchildren’s ages.
How precious. Gotta love them!!
Yes and as they get older the hugs are fewer so any excuse works!
The three of you look adorable. I have to admit I like the second one best! It seems so typically child perfect! 🙂
They are cute and yes my fave is also the second one!
they are awfully cute muggers! heh heh.
Muggers is the right word Joss!